Deadline to submit complete application is Friday, April 17, 2020.
Instructions for completing the application:
- Application requires a resume, personal statement, and two on-campus references with contact information.
- Combine and name your files: Award Name_Last Name, First Initial, i.e. "AnsonH.Rowe_Smith, J._Resume"
- If your packet is too large - please complete the information below and then email the packet to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off a hardcopy to 451 Mann Library Building.
The Anson H. Rowe Endowment Award is divided into two parts. One award will be granted to a senior and another will be granted to a junior. Applicants must be majoring in Communication.
- Overall scholastic achievement
- Demonstrated proficiency and breadth of experience in interpersonal communication, public speaking, and/or radio and television;
- Financial need.
- Only for the senior recipient: Awarded to a senior who has applied or has been accepted to a graduate program for Fall 2018.
Preference will be given to those planning to specialize in the areas of interpersonal communication, public speaking, radio or television.
All applications must include the information below:
1. Completed Application
3. Name and email of two references (on campus)
4. Personal statement highlighting proficiency in interpersonal communication, public speaking, and/or radio and TV (no more than 1000 words). Seniors: your statement should also make note of your future plans regarding graduate or law school.