Please complete all sections of the form in order for your application to be reviewed. All transfer applications are reviewed by the Communication Undergraduate Curriculum Committee.
Submitting a transfer application to the Department of Communication DOES NOT mean you have automatically transferred into the major.
To submit the application, students MUST have completed:
- COMM 1101 - Cases in Communication (FALL)
- COMM 2820 - Research Methods in Communication (FALL)
- And one of the Focus Area Introduction courses:
- COMM 2200 - Media Communication (FALL and SUMMER)
- COMM 2450 - Communication and Technology (FALL and SUMMER)
- COMM 2760 - Persuasion and Social Influence (SPRING)
- COMM 2850 - Communication, Environment, Science, and Health (SPRING)
Students are allowed to turn in an application ONLY after their grades are posted for the three required courses. Competitive applications include a minimum cumulative Cornell GPA of 2.5, a B+ average across the three courses listed above, and a strong essay.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.