Deadline to submit complete application is Wednesday, March 20, 2019.
Instructions for completing the application:
- Application requires a resume, personal statement, and two on-campus references with contact information.
- Combine and name your files: Award Name_Last Name, First Initial, i.e. "ChesterFreeman_Smith, J._Resume"
- If your packet is too large - please complete the information below and then email the packet to email@example.com or drop off a hardcopy to 451 Mann Library Building.
Applicants must be second semester junior Communication majors with a minimum of 2.5 cumulative academic average. Applicants should have proof of demonstrated skills in oral communication, media or research skills, or in media analysis or planning. Applicants should show evidence of leadership, breadth of interest outside the academic major, and evidence of concern for fellow human beings.
All applications must include the information below:
1. Completed Application
3. Name and email of two references (on campus)
4. Personal statement reflecting skills in oral communication, leadership activities, involvement and interests outside the major, or indication of concern for fellow human beings.