The Communication Student Advisory Board was created in Spring 2013 to help engage students in the activities of the Department of Communication through leadership. The purpose of the Communication Student Advisory Board shall be:
- To serve as the official liaison between student, faculty, and staff of the Department of Communication
- To represent student opinions regarding department-specific initiatives
- To promote the Department of Communication within and beyond Cornell University
- To foster a more collaborative community for Communication students
- To organize special events and propose student services aimed at the continued development of the department
- To help engage first-year Communication majors.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the CSAB, please fill out the application, below.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Heather Crespin (Communication Undergraduate Program Coordinator).
It's come to our attention that the questions “Why are you interested in joining CSAB? (150 words max)” and “What is one idea you have for CSAB? (100 words max)” are cutting off some respondents' answers. If this is happening to you, please email Heather Crespin with your responses to those questions AFTER submitting the rest of your application here.