Deadline to submit complete application is Monday, April 5, 2021 by 9:00 am.
Instructions for completing the application:
- Application requires a resume, personal statement, and two on-campus references with contact information.
- Combine and name your files: Award Name_Last Name, First Initial, i.e. "Schwartz_Smith, J._Resume"
- If your packet is too large - please complete the information below and then email the packet to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off a hardcopy to 451 Mann Library Building.
Open to all CALS students.
Acceptable entries include original manuscripts suitable for publication in a newspaper or magazine. Audio tapes, scripts, or video tapes suitable for broadcast on radio or TV are equally acceptable. Information that is written for posting on a computer network would also receive full consideration. Previously published or broadcast material is welcomed. Please note, academic papers and reports are not accepted.
All applications must include the information below:
1. Completed Application
3. Name and email of two references (on campus)
4. Personal statement showcasing your work towards promoting excellence in agricultural journalism and explaining the origins of the submitted manuscript.
5. An original manuscript suitable for publication in a newspaper, magazine, scripts, or online forum (audio or video are equally acceptable). Previously published or broadcast material is welcomed.