- Graduate Specialization, Consumer & Material Culture: Semiopsychanalitic Perspectives, University of Sao Paulo
- B.A., Social Communications with an emphasis in Advertising, University of São Paulo
Digital culture, the intersection of gender and technology, social impacts of artificial intelligence, HCI, edtech, design fiction, decolonial future studies
- SUNY Graduate Diversity Fellowship, 2020, Cornell University
- Emerging Leaders of America Scholarship, 2014, Office of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development of Canada.
- Academic Merit Scholarship, 2014, University of São Paulo.
- Selective Process Best Essays, 2011, University of Sao Paulo Admissions Foundation
- tedX Blumenau, 2019, "Diversity wanted: creating new future possibilities"
- HyperVR Festival São Paulo, 2018, "The Future of Immersive Tech"
- HACKTOWN 2018, 2018, "Technology Beyond Binarism"
- Unmaking Gender Conference at the University of São Paulo , 2018, "The hegemony of female A.I assistants"
- XV Symposium "Know More About Food" ESALQ USP, 2017, “Future Food"