Research Aide and Lab Manager
Katherine joined the Department of Communication in 2018 after earning a Master of Science in Experimental Psychology from Missouri State University. She has previously worked as a Per Course Instructor; teaching courses in advanced statistics, as well as courses in introductory and experimental psychology at Missouri State University. Katherine enjoys spending time with family and friends, drawing, and hiking.
As Research Aide and Lab Manager in the Social Media and Virtual Embodiment Labs, she assists with:
- Designing and conducting research
- Collecting and analyzing data
- Editing papers and grant applications
- Organizing project groups and meetings
- Hiring and supervising undergraduate RAs