- B.A., Brigham Young University
- M.A., Brigham Young University
Media effects, entertainment media, entertainment education, narrative persuasion, parasocial interactions, emotions
- Seipel, M., Freeman, J., & Brubaker, P. (2017). Key factors in understanding trends in Hollywood product placements from 2005 to 2015. Journal of Promotion Management. doi: 10.1080/10496491.2017.1408525
- Wilson, C., Callister, M., Seipel, M. (2018). ‘Everything is not Pleasantville’: Reframing public relations encroachment as work group autonomy in higher education. Public Relations Journal, 11(3), 1-22.
- Best Paper Abstract, Entertainment Studies Interest Group, AEJMC Midwinter Conference 2017
- Arthur W. Page Society Case Study Competition, 2nd Place, 2017