Back to top

Academic Support for Department of Communication 

The academic structure of Cornell University has many levels. Within the University, seven colleges serve as home to numerous academic departments. The Department of Communication is housed within the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, which is referred to as CALS. To graduate from Cornell, you will have requirements at all three levels: University, CALS and Communication. Depending on your needs, there will be times when you will interact with each of the levels. 

Department of Communication Undergraduate Program Coordinator

You can talk with someone in the Department of Communication by emailing Heather Crespin to set up an appointment. 

Department of Communication Faculty Advisor

All students have been assigned a Faculty Advisor within the Department of Communication. Students can find out who their faculty advisor by checking their Chatter/DUST. Once you know your advisor you can learn more about them by reading their faculty page.

CALS Student Services Office

The CALS Student Services Office works with all students within the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences. CALS Student Services (140 Roberts Hall).