Spring 2017 Communication Events
All COMM majors and minors are encouraged to attend our Alumni Connection Events throughout the year. These are wonderful opportunities for our students to talk with our alumni from various parts of the Communication industry. If you have any questions about any of the events listed below, contact email@example.com.
Friday, March 24
2:00pm-5:15pm (followed by reception)
RSVP Here Now - Deadline March 15 - Space is limited
COMMConnect, See you degree in action
Each spring, the Communication Alumni Advisory Board members return to campus to get to know and inspire current Communication students. During this event, alumni spend time reviewing student resumes and providing advice on the job search process on a one-on-one basis. Students and alumni are divided into smaller groups and throughout the afternoon, they work through real world case studies. Ultimately the groups present their ideas and solutions to the entire group and the alumni that brought the case study forward. This event is a wonderful opportunity to Communication students to connect to someone in their desired career field. This year's event will be held on Friday, March 24th! More information to come.
Complete bios here
1. Melissa Wasserman, Senior VP, Intragrated Marketing and Client Solutions, AMC
2. Scott Schiller, Executive VP of Digital Advertising Sales, NBCUniversal
3. Rob Rosenberg, Senior VP, Showtime Networks
4. Lorette Simon Gross
5. Ryan Silbert, Founder and Principal, Origin Story Entertainment; Creative Director and Partner, Toy Closet Films
7. Alyssa Kent, Senior Account Executive, FerenCOMM
8. Marc Silberman, Venture Capital Associate at Time Warner Investments.
9. Amy Fraser, Co-Chair Joshua House Fund
10. Tim Minton, Chief Executive Officer, Zazoom Media Group