The Communication Student Advisory Board was created in Spring 2013 to help engage students in the activities of the Department of Communication through leadership. The board is made up of a mix of current Communication majors from freshman to seniors. The board also has representatives who transferred to Cornell to help provide a transfer student perspective. The purpose of the Communication Student Advisory Board shall be:
- To serve as the official liaison between student, faculty, and staff of the Department of Communication
- To represent student opinions regarding department-specific initiatives
- To promote the Department of Communication within and beyond Cornell University
- To foster a more collaborative community for Communication students
- To organize special events and propose student services aimed at the continued development of the department
- To help engage first-year Communication majors.
CSAB Executive Board for 2017-2018
President: Danielle Clark (Senior)
Co-VP: Ali Spandorfer (Senior) and Adam Riesenfeld (Junior)
Social Media: Brianna DeJesus (Junior)
Treasurer: Jeremy Candelas (Senior)
Secretary: Juliana Silva (Senior)
To apply to become a member of the CSAB, please click here.
If you would like to express your interest in events and programs sponsored by the CSAB, you may click here.